Home Le Mounestier Le Mounestier (4 persons, 127 m²) in La Barben – home in Provence
Its geographical situation brings it closer to the 5 essential Provençal villages of the region. Alleins, Aurons, La Barben, Pélissanne and Vernègues are just minutes from the estate. Open throughout the year, the estate can be reached via its telephone reception, from Monday to Sunday (from 8am to 8pm).
An exceptional cottage on 2 floors – living room, kitchen and sleeping
Renovated, the former Benedictine estate combines the particular architecture of a period building with the modernity of an exceptional gite accessible for a stay in Provence. The residence offers a living room with contemporary decor, a fully equipped kitchen and three beds in two rooms. Designed to accommodate a family or a small group of holidaymakers, the Mounestier offers a friendly environment where each guest will find a refuge. The living room, set in a stone vaulted space in Rognes, puts visitors in contact with the walls of the old oven of the monastery.
The master bedroom and the twin bedroom
The rooms at Mounestier are designed to ensure the comfort of their occupants. This comfort is as much visual as physical: the parental suite assumes a decoration in the era of time, imbued with a luxury transcribed by the materials. The authenticity of the walls is confirmed by the rusticity of the wood, and by the softness of the natural materials draping the bedding. The twin bedroom confirms this decoration between the complexity of the traditional and the simplicity of a clean design.
The cottage with 2 bedrooms offers air-conditioned sleeping areas, linens and quality bath linens, bathrooms and sanitary favoring the comfort of users. In these two rooms, the headboards are decorative elements in their own right. The velvet, painted by designer Koziel, allows visitors to sleep in a space where the stars sleep their sleep.
A dining room is available to guests: this extension of the kitchen has been restored to increase the usability of the living space. In this cottage in Provence, the kitchen and dining room are fully equipped. The lounge is presented as a space conducive to relaxation and exchanges. A connected TV offers a source of entertainment that contrasts with old-style wood tiling. A bathroom, located on the same floor as the living room, completes the facilities of the old monastery.
Equipment and services
- A welcome breakfast is offered on the first morning. On the menu: Nespresso coffee, Kusmi tea, bread, pastries, yogurts and fruit juices
- 3 varieties of fruit juice are available in the Mounestier refrigerator. Bottles of Norwegian Voss Calvin Klein flat and sparkling water are also chilled, as are little butter and 5 varieties of jam.
- Parking is available to newcomers who can leave their vehicles safely, and recharge their electric or hybrid cars
- The accommodation is equipped with a washer-dryer
- High-quality Wi-Fi allows you to access the internet, on a high-performance connection throughout the domain and outdoor spaces
- An art nouveau style conservatory will offer a fitness area in 2019. The Technogym and Precor equipment of the Mounestier gym will favor the assistance of an iPad on which visitors will find the exercises they want to practice freely, without coach. The decoration of the sports hall of Mounestier, is centered around Art Nouveau and ancient columns.
- A private terrace is at your disposal to enjoy your meals outdoors
Booking schedule and rates
|Dates||Periods||Price of the night|
|September 1st – October 1st, 2019||mid-September||330 €|
|October 1 – October 19, 2019||Mid season||305 €|
|October 19 – November 04, 2019||Holiday of Toussaint||320 €|
|November 04 – December 21, 2019||Low season||290 €|
|December 21 – December 31, 2019||Christmas holidays||330 €|
|December 31 – February 8 ,2020||Low season||290 €|
|February 08 – March 10, 2020||Winter holidays||320 €|
|March 10 – April 05, 2020||Low season||290 €|
|April 05 – May 05, 2020||Easter holidays||320 €|
|May 05 – June 01, 2020||Mid season||305 €|
|June 01 – July 01, 2020||Mid-high June||350 €|
|July 01 – September 01, 2020||High season||440 €|
|September 01 – October 01, 2020||Mid-high September||330 €|