Home Le Prieuré (2 people, 57 m²) in La Barben – Home in Provence
The residence has a comfortable bedroom, conducive to rest. Open all year, the reservation of the lodging is possible every day, from 8h to 20h.
A charming cottage with private terrace
Located in a locality where small villages are the daily life of the locals, the establishment is nestled near Provencal markets and musical festivals. These activities, always more convivial in the region, multiply the entertainments of the hosts. At the heart of the estate, they will find a large garden where fountain and floral varieties invite exploration. In this area of greenery, the cottage in Provence reveals a former trough, converted into a swim lane. The period building can welcome you for a short time or a week dedicated to your well-being.
- The room and bedding
The Priory offers space meeting the needs of two people. The cottage offers a night space where the beauty of materials and rendering accentuates the quality of the service. Visitors are welcomed in a room where the beams emphasize the charm of the old. The wall details add a touch of extra luxury to a sober, neutral décor, made with the utmost attention. The bedding invites to relax after a long drive, or a day filled with new discoveries. In this room, visitors will find a romantic-looking shower room, designed to facilitate your relaxation. Bed linen, just like bath linen, is designed to guarantee you the comfort you need to feel comfortable.
- Living spaces
The details that visitors find in the bedroom are confirmed in the living area. The living room, the dining room and the kitchen offer a neat decor where the minutia of the achievements provides information on the quality of the facilities. Modern facilities: washer-dryer, air conditioning, safe, dishwasher and connected TV are available to guests. The kitchen, designed by Ateliers Poivre d’Âne, features a solid oak area, combined with an African granite worktop.
Equipment and services
- A welcome breakfast is offered on the first morning. On the menu: Nespresso coffee, Kusmi tea, bread, pastries, yogurts and fruit juices
- Varieties of fruit juice and still and sparkling Voss water from Norway in bottles designed by Calvin Klein are waiting for you in the Prieuré’s fridge. Small butter and varieties of jam complete the little touches that await you on your arrival
- Parking is available to newcomers who can leave their vehicles safely, and recharge their electric or hybrid cars
- The accommodation is equipped with a washer-dryer
- High-quality Wi-Fi allows you to access the internet, on a high-performance connection throughout the domain and outdoor spaces
- An art nouveau style conservatory will offer a fitness area in 2019. The Technogym and Precor equipment of the Mounestier gym will favor the assistance of an iPad on which visitors will find the exercises they want to practice freely, without coach. The decoration of the sports hall of Mounestier, is centered around Art Nouveau and ancient columns.
- A private terrace is at your disposal to enjoy your meals outdoors
Booking schedule and rates
|Dates||Periods||Price of the night|
|September 1st – October 1st, 2018||Mid septembre||280 €|
|October 1 – October 19, 2018||Mid saison||255 €|
|October 19 – November 04, 2018||Holiday of Toussaint||270 €|
|November 04 – December 21, 2018||Low saison||240 €|
|December 21 – December 31, 2018||Christmas holidays||280 €|
|December 31 – February 8 ,2019||Low Saison||240 €|
|February 08 – March 10, 2019||Winter holidays||270 €|
|March 10 – April 05, 2019||Low Saison||240 €|
|April 05 – May 05, 2019||Easter holidays||270 €|
|May 05 – June 01, 2019||Mid saison||255 €|
|June 01 – July 01, 2019||Mid hight June||300 €|
|July 01 – September 01, 2019||Hight saison||390 €|
|September 01 – October 01, 2019||Mid hight septembre||280 €|